- Tattooing will not be carried out on any individual who is ::
- under 18 years of age
- under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Customers should discuss their medical history with the Operator and read the aftercare information leaflet before signing a consent form.
- Clients should be aware of the risks that may be associated with tattooing and consider these before giving consent for the procedure – if aftercare advice provided by the Operator is not followed, a tattoo is at risk of becoming infected
Tattooing and Associated Risks
- Leave dressing on for 4 hours or as advised by your artist
- With clean hands wash tattoo with warm soapy water
- Pat dry with clean towel & let air for 10 mins
- Apply a thin layer of ‘Bepanthen’ or alternative aftercare as advised by your artist
- Repeat cleaning process daily and apply your aftercare 2-4 times a day for the first 2 weeks
- In the first 2 weeks avoid direct sunlight, all tanning products. Do not submerge your tattoo in water & remember to cover your new tattoo in dusty or dirty environments.