- Piercing will not be carried out on any individual who is:
- under 18 years of age
- under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Customers should discuss their medical history with the Operator and read the aftercare information leaflet before signing a consent form.
- Clients should be aware of the hazards that may be associated with piercing and consider these before giving consent for the procedure:
- Infection if proper procedures and/or aftercare advice is not followed.
- Damage to tissue, blood vessels and nerves which may lead to bleeding, scar tissue, localised swelling, pain and/or discomfort.
- Allergic reaction to any jewellery used.
- Migration or rejection of jewellery.
- Use sterile saline solution to rinse off crust around the area
- Dry the site fully using sterile gauze or clean kitchen roll
- Avoid restrictive/tight clothing & do not sleep on the area
- Don’t submerge piercing in water for 4-6 weeks
- Return to the studio after 6 weeks, where a downsize has been recommended